The Rural Grocery Initiative (RGI) is seeking a part-time student employee to join our team. The student employee will support projects related to rural food access, rural grocery stores, and community vitality and work with a variety of faculty, students, community stakeholders, and business leaders. This position is eligible for a remote or hybrid work environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Support events held by RGI, including webinars and the National Rural Grocery Summit
- Manage internal resource database
- Conduct demographic research
- Draft social media posts and graphics
- Prepare materials for workshops, trainings, meetings, and other events
- Take meeting notes
- Support other tasks, as needed and assigned
For best consideration apply by Friday, May 12, 2023.